Sword of the Horde

Elite Horde Guild on Netherstorm Server.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Pryo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pyro
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Pryo   Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:05 pm

I just wanted to introduce myself to the guild,

I am a family man, and try to get on as often as i can, but my family does take precedent's over game play. My wife does not play the game and doesn't have much interest in "kids games" BUT she enjoys me doing this activity more then going to the bars and bringing home other ladies, for some reason that bothers her, so its a understanding that i will live with for now.

As for the game i have played in End content raids on Retail hellscream many pvp events on the forgotten coast, I Also ran a very successful guild on Hellscream before joining with Heroes of Salvy, "top horde guild on the server"

Character classes i have played, well that's all of them except pallys, Out of them my favorite is the Warlock by far, but since they are so broke on Netherstorm i have neglected playing him and will use my priest for my main. So anyone that cares to apply and group, all i ask is for protection, keep the mobs away from me and i can heal you until the last mob has fallen.

Ok now your asking why not pallys, Well being in a horde guild we didn't have any, and i stopped playing the game shortly after the expansion came out. I have played the alliance side on the forgotten coast and out of the countless groups i have joined/create when we had a pally as the healer or tank we wiped MULTIPLE times, I was in multiple static groups and completed almost every instance without a wipe. The only reason that comes to my mind is because just like the shaman, they are a jack of all trades with no one specific skill. In a tough spot they can not hold the agro and can not heal as fast as a priest. So will i group with one, Yes, but will i make one... NO

Anyways that's my outlook on the game, Id love to group with everyone of you and So far i think we have the right stuff to make Sword of the Horde a great end content guild. Now all we have to do is get the server working perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alador
Sword
Sword

PostSubject: Re: Pryo   Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:39 pm

I am the same as you. I am a family man and my family is first too. Thats why I am out the next few days for my daughters birthday. She just turned 12.. So I have a child as old as some of my guild members..lol.... Ok thats weird...lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soth.forumotion.com

Pryo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of the Horde :: Public :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: