Sword of the Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of the Horde

Elite Horde Guild on Netherstorm Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpazDawg
SpazDawg

Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero Empty
PostSubject: Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero   Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 1:45 pm

well... where to start..
my names Dave, im 18, i work too much lol.
WoW is basically all i do on my spare time
uhhh.... i party lots, probably too much im basically broke from it now lol
i got 2 characters at the moment, Spazdawg, my lvl 70 hunter, and Habanero, lvl 60 shaman, soon to be 70 once the server is fixed lol
im just posting like crazy in all these forums beacuse the server is down and i guess all this stuff needed to be done sooner or later so im doin it now lol.
i came up with the lottery idea which i will soon be starting once an administrator opens a group possibly, i know i only have 5 yes votes but i think its an awesome idea and there will be a high level of participation in it, considering you can win lots of gold lol.

Ive been in the guild now for... im not even sure how long, maybe a week? but ive done quite a bit in my time in here and i hav to say this guild is the best one ive ever been in, many frienddly members.

well that is all for now because half of you prob wont read all of this lmao cheers
Back to top Go down
Phobios
Guild Master
Guild Master
Phobios

PostSubject: Re: Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero   Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:16 pm

welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
KokaKola
KokaKola

PostSubject: Re: Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero   Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:08 pm

HABANERO!!!!

wats up??
Back to top Go down
SpazDawg
SpazDawg

PostSubject: Re: Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero   Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:54 pm

thank you. not too much, jus got off work gettin ready to play some warcraft Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero   Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Spazdawg and most of you know me as Habanero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of the Horde :: Public :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: