Sword of the Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of the Horde

Elite Horde Guild on Netherstorm Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another hello...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patratel

another hello... Empty
PostSubject: another hello...   another hello... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 3:08 am

well since i've just joined the crew... though it would be nice to say hi to everybody. so far the guild seems nice and well organized and this was just the thing i was looking for, since i'm not your greatest player and i kinda need some feedback Razz furthermore, this is my first pally so don't judge me too hard Smile) oh, and i'm emphasizing this because i'm not your "lots of chars" type. i stick to only one.
all in all, see you in game [since i gotta go back to college pretty soon i wanna make the best of it while i still can].

truly yours, little ol' me.
Back to top Go down
Alador
Sword
Sword
Alador

another hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another hello...   another hello... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 6:46 am

Good to hear from you and dont worry, no one will pick on ya. We all had to start sometime. Hope to see ya in game.
Back to top Go down
https://soth.forumotion.com
Solatius
Solatius

another hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another hello...   another hello... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 8:30 am

welcome mate we all start at some time lol and i have a pally on retail so if u need any help dont be scared to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: another hello...   another hello... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another hello...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword of the Horde :: Public :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: