Sword of the Horde
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword of the Horde

Elite Horde Guild on Netherstorm Server.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Sword of the Horde

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solatius
Solatius

Hey Sword of the Horde Empty
PostSubject: Hey Sword of the Horde   Hey Sword of the Horde Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:50 pm

Hey Sword Of the Horde Very Happy im very new Very Happy just signed up about 10 minutes ago and thought i would come here to introduce myself Smile. My Name In game is Solatius or Solotius or Authulas (might add some more names Razz) But in real life my name is Harry (potter to some folks Razz). I am 15 years old and i live in Central Scotland .I love to play WoW when i have nothing important to do and i also like to watch my TV Smile. When im not playing WoW im playing my bagpipes (yes im a bagpiper, Gettin better every year Very Happy) been playin bagpipes for about 8 years now. Well thats pretty much all there is to know about me so hope to See you guys in game and hope to soon work together as a team with you Smile.
Back to top Go down
Alador
Sword
Sword
Alador

Hey Sword of the Horde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Sword of the Horde   Hey Sword of the Horde Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:55 pm

Glad to see you friend.. He has been with me when I tried to make alliance guild and he is an Officer in the Bloodmyst guild.
Back to top Go down
https://soth.forumotion.com

Hey Sword of the Horde
Page 1 of 1